Who should use Zoho CRM free edition?
Small businesses will gain a lot of benefits when using Zoho CRM free edition, but this amazing tool is not only limited to them. There are also some specific groups of people who can benefit from Zoho CRM Free Edition, such as:
- Startups: Zoho CRM Free Edition provides an entry-level CRM solution for small businesses and startups with limited resources. It allows them to organize their customer information, track sales activities, and improve their overall sales and marketing processes without incurring additional costs.
- Solopreneurs and freelancers: Individuals running their own businesses, such as consultants, freelancers, or independent professionals, can utilize Zoho CRM Free Edition to manage their client relationships. It helps them keep track of their contacts, leads, and sales activities, enabling them to provide personalized services and grow their customer base.
- Microbusinesses and entrepreneurs: Microbusinesses and entrepreneurs who are just starting out or have a small team can benefit from Zoho CRM Free Edition. It offers essential CRM features to help them manage their customer interactions, streamline their sales processes, and make informed business decisions.
- Non-profit organizations: Non-profit organizations often have limited budgets and need to efficiently manage their relationships with donors, volunteers, and beneficiaries. Zoho CRM Free Edition provides them with a cost-effective CRM solution to track donations, manage campaigns, and nurture relationships with supporters.
- Personal use: Even individuals who want to manage their personal contacts and relationships effectively can use Zoho CRM Free Edition. It allows them to organize their contacts, track interactions, and set reminders for important events or follow-ups.
How to Sign Up for Zoho CRM Free Edition
Now that you’ve known what Zoho CRM free edition’s capability is, it is worth giving it a try. It’s totally free so you don’t need to purchase anything. To use Zoho CRM free edition, you need to create an account in the first place.
Signing up for the free edition of Zoho CRM is easy and quick. You just need to follow these steps:
- Go to the Zoho CRM website and click on the Try the #1 free CRM Software button or the Sign Up Now button.
- Enter your full name, work email, password, and phone number in the sign up form.
- Choose your data center location based on your IP address or preference.
- Open your email and verify your email address by clicking on the link sent to your inbox.
- Choose your company name, industry, role, and number of employees on the next screen.
- Click on Start Using Zoho CRM to access your free account.
You can also sign up with your Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, or Facebook account by clicking on the respective icons on the signup page. Alternatively, you can create a Zoho account on the Zoho website and use it to access Zoho CRM and other Zoho apps.
- 10 Free Graphic Design Platforms for Your Brand Marketing
- Use These 8 Best Social Media Management Tools to Listen to Your Audiences
As you know, Zoho CRM free edition may have limitations compared to the paid versions. But it still offers valuable features for these target users. It serves as an accessible and affordable option for businesses and individuals who are in the early stages of their CRM journey or have relatively straightforward CRM requirements.
If you want to unlock more features and integrations, you can upgrade to a paid plan that suits your business needs. Zoho CRM offers four paid plans:
- Standard ($14 per user per month),
- Professional ($23 per user per month),
- Enterprise ($40 per user per month) and
- Ultimate ($52 per user per month).
You can also try any of the paid plans for free for 15 days before you decide to buy. You can explore all the features and integrations of the paid plan during this period.
Automate tasks, boost sales
Strengthen your customer relationships and watch your business thrive.