The crying filter is a new trend on Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat that has become a hit.
It is hilarious to see people’s reactions when they see themselves with a crying face.
Some people are taking the trend seriously and are using it to shed some tears, while others just want to laugh at themselves.
If you’re not into the whole “selfie” thing, this is perfect for you. It’s also great for when you’re feeling down and need a good laugh.
Follow the instructions in this post to use crying filter on Instagram, TikTok, or Snapchat and see how your friends react to it.
How to Use Crying Filter on Instagram
1. Tap the Instagram app to open it.
2. Tap the plus (+) button at the top right and select Reel. Later on, the video will be posted in your Reel feed.
3. Tap Effects above the record button to go to the filter library on your Instagram.
4. In the filter library, tap the magnifying glass icon on the left and type in “crying” in the search box. You’ll see various kinds of crying filters on your Instagram.
5. Select the crying filter that you want to use. The chosen crying effect will appear on your screen, replacing the main record button. Tap on the crying filter button to start recording your video with the crying effect applied.
6. Tap Preview to see the result of your video. You can also add music, texts, and stickers to your reel. I suggest that you use current trending music to attract more viewers.
7. Once you’ve finished editing your video, select Next at the bottom right to share the video.
8. Write down the caption or description of your video. You can use popular hashtags in the caption to ensure that your video is easily found and displayed in the explorer.
If any of your friends appear in the reel, you can tag or make them the contributor so that it appears in their feed as well.
Once everything is set, hit Share to post your video or reels on your Instagram account.
How to Use Crying Filter on Snapchat
1. Open the Snapchat app and select the magnifying glass icon at the top left.