3. Go to Devices > Add Headset and select Quest 2 as your headset.
4. Select Air Link (Wireless) as a connection method and click Continue.
5. Put on your Quest 2 headset and press the Oculus button on your right Touch controller to open the universal menu.
6. Open Quick Settings by hovering and selecting the clock on the left side of the menu.
7. Select the gear icon to go to the Settings in the top right corner.
8. Select the Experimental box on the bottom left.
9. Toggle on Air Link to enable the feature and click Continue.
10. In the Quick Settings, select Air Link to start pairing.
11. Select the available PC that you want to pair from the list and click Pair.
12. A pairing code will appear in your Oculus Quest 2 headset. Take it off and match the code with the one on your PC.
13. Press Confirm on your PC.
14. Put the VR headset back on and choose Launch to start using Air Link.
Now, your Oculus Quest 2 headset has been connected to your PC. Next time you want to connect it to your PC, you can just launch Air Link from Quick Settings.
How to turn off Air Link
- Put on your Quest 2 headset and press the Oculus button on your right Touch controller to pen the universal menu.
- Open Quick Settings by hovering and selecting the clock on the left side of the menu.
- Select the gear icon to go to the Settings in the top right corner.
- Select the Experimental box on the bottom left.
- Toggle off Air Link to disable the feature.
What should you do when you cannot enable the Oculus Link?
The main reason why you are unable to enable Oculus Link on your computer is that some features are missing. You are supposed to see Add Quest option, Enable Link pop-up, or Enable Link option under Settings on your PC software. If one of those functions is missing, then you cannot enable the Oculus Link on your PC.
Luckily, it is quite easy to fix this issue. You can simply do one of the following methods:
- Sign out of the app and sign in back.
- Restart your PC.
- Update the Oculus software.
With the Oculus Quest 2 connected to your PC, you are able to control your computer using your VR headset. You can open apps, watch movies, browse the internet, play games, and many more. It’s safe to say that your headset and controller are no different from your keyboard and mouse.
Well then, it’s time to play VR games on your PC. Here are some VR games you can play: Half-Life: Alyx, Walking Dead: Saints and Sinners, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files, Rez Infinite, Thumper, Superhot VR, Keep Talking And Nobody Explodes, and I Expect You To Die.
Which VR game do you want to play first?
- How to Charge Oculus Quest 2 Controllers Quickly
- Top 10 Best Gaming Headset in 2021 to Consider Before Buying
- Best 9 Gaming Mouse of 2021 You Should Know