Maintaining your subscribers is not hard if you know how to do it. One of the keys is knowing what your subscribers want and the right time to send them emails. For this big job, you don’t need to do it manually because it will be tiring. You can rely on EmailOctopus.
EmailOctopus is an email marketing software that helps you grow your business by automating your email so you can get back to your business. No matter the size of your business, EmailOctopus is for you.
EmailOctopus offers features like email tracking, segmenting, drip campaigns, and more. This tool not only helps you stay on top of your campaigning efforts but also saves time and money.
EmailOctopus does not limit you to just email marketing. You can also automate other tasks like collecting leads, creating events, and scheduling social media posts.
This email marketing software is very affordable with no setup fees or monthly charges. It has an easy-to-use dashboard that lets you send marketing emails in less than 5 minutes without any coding skills.
Here are some features that EmailOctopus offers:
- Create beautiful design for your emails, either costumizing the pre-designed template or building from the scratch.
- Build work flows to set campaigns on autopilot.
- Learn about your customers from the insight and data so that you can send more relevant emails.
- Group your audience based on their location, age, gender, or preferences.
- Keep track of your emails: the open, click, and bounce rates in an easy-to-understand report.
Similar to Drip, EmailOctopus offers pricing that scales with your business. Check the table below for the pricing plans:
|Price per month||Free||Start from $24 to $1,010|
|Subscribers||2,500||Start from 5,000 to 500,000|
|Emails||10,000 per month||Start from 50,000 to 5,000,000 per month|
Moreover, if you are looking for email marketing software for nonprofits, EmailOctopus is one of your best options. It tries to show its support by giving a 20% lifetime discount for nonprofit organizations.
Another email marketing automation software for small businesses that you should try is Groove. Why? It’s because Groove offers a free account with access to all-powerful apps.
Groove is the world’s fastest-growing CRM and marketing automation platform. It can help you automate your email marketing, landing pages, social media marketing, and more.
The company has helped over 500 businesses worldwide grow their online presence with its automation software solution. Groove can be used to build professional-looking landing pages in just minutes, create email campaigns that are tailored for your audience, and get insights into your website visitors.
Groove is a software solution that allows marketers to create personalized marketing campaigns. The software will handle the design of these campaigns, optimize them for conversion rates, and then push them out to different digital channels such as email or social media. It also offers many features geared towards helping eCommerce businesses acquire leads and customers.
Here are what you can do with Groove:
- Create sites and funnels with countless pages.
- Free custom domains let you use your own brand for your site.
- Get unlimited bandwidth and hosting without paying additional fee.
- Get access to hundreds of wonderful design blocks, elements, wireframes that you need to build your landing pages.
- Monitor all of your affiliates program.
- Deliver email promotions and campaigns automatically based on your customers’ behaviour in the right time.
- Edit video to make your campaign more interesting.
- Build a membership site without ease.
Groove offers a free account with no credit card required. You will also get access to all 18 powerful apps, but with limited features.
However, if you want to get unlimited access to all apps on Groove, you have to upgrade your account. Check on the Groove pricing below:
|Features||Ez Plan||2X Pay Plan||Best Value|
|Duration||3 monthly payments||2 monthly payments||One time payment|
|Access to all apps||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Lifetime VIP access||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Do you need email marketing software to help you increase traffic, convert more visitors, and conduct full-scale inbound marketing campaigns?
HubSpot is one of the most popular CRM platforms in the world. It is compatible with all major email marketing, sales, and content management tools.
HubSpot’s CRM platform has all the tools and integrations you need for marketing, sales, and content management. According to Hubspot, the software “combines inbound marketing with customer relationship management (CRM) and sales force automation (SFA)”.
There are modules specifically for digital marketers that allow them to use HubSpot as an all-in-one solution to improve their productivity with HubSpot’s unified inbox that can automatically convert leads into customers.
This email marketing automation software is able to integrate with many different popular applications which are used in the workplace. These integrations allow you to use one software for all of your needs with no redundant data entry or information retrieval.
HubSpot provides powerful apps to help you grow your business in just one platform. And followings are what those apps are capable to do:
- Create attractive and well-designed content to increase your audiences’ engagement.
- Manage your ads on social media and get report of which ads are turning prospects into customers.
- Track your email and get data about your audience to be used for your upcoming marketing strategies.
- Capture details from every calls to be analyzed with AI-powered insights.
- Automate your sales with a personal touch
- and more
Check on the HubSpot pricing below:
|Prices per month||$0||Start at $50||Start at $800||Start at #3,200|
|Contacts||1-1,000||Start at 1,000||Start at 2,000||Start at 10,000|
|Automate & Personalize engagement across channels||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Build custom reports||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Optimize campaign conversion||No||No||Yes||Yes|
|Manage teams and brands||No||No||No||Yes|
|Extend the platform||No||No||No||Yes|
- Grammarly App: Check Your Grammar and Spelling for Free
- 9 Amazing AI Copywriting Tools to Help You Create Better Content
- QuillBot AI | Best Paraphrasing Tool to Rewrite Essay
Tips for Choosing the Right Email Marketing Service For Your Needs
It can be quite difficult to choose the right email marketing automation software for your needs. There are many email marketing services available today that offer different features. Each tool has its plus and minus so you need to know what you need before you decide to purchase one.
The following are some tips for choosing the best service for your needs.
- Pick a service that does not charge for sending emails to large lists.
- Pick a service that offers marketing automation features to help you drive better marketing ROI.
- Check if there is an option to schedule emails or schedule them in advance so you don’t have to worry about remembering when they need to be sent out each day
- Look for pricing plans with tiered pricing options that fit your budget, rather than one flat rate plan
- Ensure that there are no hidden fees or charges associated with the service, such as charges for content management, storage space, etc.
Email Marketing Best Practices You Must Know Now to Optimize Your Open Rates
Email marketing is one of the most effective lead generation and customer retention strategies. Email marketing, when done right, can be a powerful way to reach prospects and customers with relevant messages.
The best practices for email marketing include:
- Personalize your subject line and message body for every recipient
- Use key CTAs in your email messages to encourage recipients to do something next (e.g. download an eBook)
- Craft an emotional appeal that resonates with your target audience
- Make sure your emails are responsive across all devices
How To Craft Timeless Emails That Don’t Age or Go Out of Style Like Fashion Trends
In business, trends come and go, but emails don’t. That is the power of emails. Emails are timeless and they don’t age. It is time to build your email marketing strategy on something that will be relevant for decades to come.
- Know your audience
- Personalize your emails with a custom subject line
- Use a personalized greeting
- Focus on benefits, not features
- Use a call-to-action in every email
The Best Time to Send Emails That Will Get Opened and Clicked on More Frequently
We live in a world where our emails are constantly being sent to us, so it is important to have a good strategy when it comes to when you send your emails.
The best time of day to send an email is when the receiver wakes up in the morning.
If you are sending an email later in the day, then be careful not to have too much information in that email. The last thing that people want at the end of their workday is another email full of information.