In this post, you’ll learn the 8 best social media management tools that will help you understand your audiences better.
So, if you want to:
- find out what your customers need,
- know the impression of your brands and your competitors,
- improve your team productivities,
- get to know things before they go viral,
- find the best influencers to promote your products,
- and many more.
Check on the article below!
Everyone knows that social media is more than just a platform to share your photos, videos, and stories. It’s way bigger than that so it’s not surprising that many companies are using social media as a way to promote their brand.
Why? Social media has great potential. According to Kepios, 4.55 billion people are active on social media in October 2021. On average, everyone spends 2 hours and 25 minutes on social media and messaging (GlobalWebIndex).
Looking at those numbers, you can imagine how great the benefit is if you can change them into your potential customers. Well, at least 6-10% of them.
However, before you do that, you need to listen to what your target audiences want. Understanding what they want is the key.
That’s why you will need a social media management tool that has a social listening ability.
What is social listening?
Social listening is the ability to track and observe the discussions and conversations among your audiences through their comments, replies, profiles, messages, and many more. It also analyzes your brand competitors as well as gives reports for hashtags you use on your post.
Every second, there are approximately 900 photos uploaded on Instagram. It’s solely on Instagram, not to mention other social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn. I believe there are thousands of content made every day.
Most of the content is personal. It could be their opinions, ideas, wishes, and many more. If you have the ability to listen to what your audiences say, you will be able to find out new opportunities and recognize what they really want.
Even a big company like Apple listened to their customers by bringing back the ports in their new MacBook Pro. And see how everyone is cheering up for this.
So, if you want your customers to be more loyal to you, then start listening to them.
8 Best Social Media Management Tool to Know the Needs of Your Audiences
Let’s start with Hootsuite.
As one of the best social media management tools, Hootsuite can help you monitor the current conversations and trends by providing an inbox that combines all comments and discussions from your social media accounts in a single thread.
This social listening feature of Hootsuite helps you observe what your audiences really need and want. You can directly respond to their comments from your inbox since everything has been integrated.
That said, it will make you feel more connected to your audiences.
Features & Benefits
- The social analytics dashboard displays your best performing content and provides personalized insights on why it’s successful.
- Boost positive reactions to create positive value of your brand image among your customers.
- The chatbot helps you improve the engagement by quickly responding to audience inquiries.
- Work collaboratively in real-time with your team to schedule posts and discuss how the team should respond to comments.
- Figure out the real return on your social media investment from the KPI summaries.
- Get the demonstration on how the sales, conversions, and campaigns of your social media works.
- Manage all your social media accounts from one place.
Moving on to Hipsocial.
Listening to your audiences is quite easy with Hipsocial. Its social listening feature lets you dive into the discussions to figure out the trends among your audiences. You can also get powerful analytics that gives you the data of your posts’ performances. Then, you can use the data to create strategies to improve sales and brand value awareness.
Interestingly, Hipsocial offers more than 30 powerful apps to help you grow your business. Those apps will help you boost your productivity, sales, marketing, HR, and support. That said, Hipsocial is an all-in-one social media management tool that you should have.
Features & Benefits
- Schedule and post content on the different timezone selection to reach wide targeted audiences.
- The advanced analytics provide in-depth insights to show a better understanding of your customer behaviour and campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with your team in real-time for faster approval.
- Get access to a high-quality image library to grab your audiences’ attention.
- Grab content and images from websites using the web scraper to be used for your social media posts.
- Monitor all your social media accounts from one place.
Sign up Hipsocial for 10 users now. It’s FREE!
Next is Falcon.
Falcon uses AI Listen software to help you understand your audiences better. It will notify you whenever there are unusual activities like sudden increases or downs in your engagement. You will also be informed when you’ve got negative comments so you can give a fast response to them.
What’s interesting about the social listening feature in Falcon is the freedom it gives to the users. It allows you to arrange the feeds based on the channel, assignment, sentiment, and more. So, you can keep an eye on your audiences in a more organized way, based on what’s important to you.
The Falcon’s listening ability is also pretty advanced. You can search keywords from the comments, posts, direct messages, and many more. That said, you can dive deeper into your audiences’ conversations to listen to what they need.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically creates cards that contain detailed information about your audiences when they make a contact with you and save the cards in your contacts.
- Support multiple social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and YouTube.
- Provides real-time social media analytics and reports that are useful for your future strategies.
- Support collaborative work with team and provide performance reports for every team member.
- Get access to the historical data of your social media accounts to figure out new strategies and opportunities.
- Schedule, plan your posts and campaigns as well as get the preview of how your posts will look later.
- Compare your brand with your competitors to identify your brand’s weaknesses and strenghts
4. Sprout Social
Reddit is like a gold mine. Every month, it has more than 430 million active users. No wonder that it is one of the biggest and resourceful places to get various information. Imagine the valuable information that you will get if you are able to listen to them. And it will be easier if you use Sprout Social.
Unlike other social media management tools whose social listening feature only supports social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, Sprout Social goes a bit further. It allows you to dive into one of the biggest forums so that you can dig deeper to get valuable information.
Features & Benefits