In this post, you’ll learn the 8 best social media management tools that will help you understand your audiences better.
So, if you want to:
- find out what your customers need,
- know the impression of your brands and your competitors,
- improve your team productivities,
- get to know things before they go viral,
- find the best influencers to promote your products,
- and many more.
Check on the article below!
Everyone knows that social media is more than just a platform to share your photos, videos, and stories. It’s way bigger than that so it’s not surprising that many companies are using social media as a way to promote their brand.
Why? Social media has great potential. According to Kepios, 4.55 billion people are active on social media in October 2021. On average, everyone spends 2 hours and 25 minutes on social media and messaging (GlobalWebIndex).
Looking at those numbers, you can imagine how great the benefit is if you can change them into your potential customers. Well, at least 6-10% of them.
However, before you do that, you need to listen to what your target audiences want. Understanding what they want is the key.
That’s why you will need a social media management tool that has a social listening ability.
What is social listening?
Social listening is the ability to track and observe the discussions and conversations among your audiences through their comments, replies, profiles, messages, and many more. It also analyzes your brand competitors as well as gives reports for hashtags you use on your post.
Every second, there are approximately 900 photos uploaded on Instagram. It’s solely on Instagram, not to mention other social media platforms, like Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Reddit, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn. I believe there are thousands of content made every day.
Most of the content is personal. It could be their opinions, ideas, wishes, and many more. If you have the ability to listen to what your audiences say, you will be able to find out new opportunities and recognize what they really want.
Even a big company like Apple listened to their customers by bringing back the ports in their new MacBook Pro. And see how everyone is cheering up for this.
So, if you want your customers to be more loyal to you, then start listening to them.
8 Best Social Media Management Tool to Know the Needs of Your Audiences
Let’s start with Hootsuite.
As one of the best social media management tools, Hootsuite can help you monitor the current conversations and trends by providing an inbox that combines all comments and discussions from your social media accounts in a single thread.
This social listening feature of Hootsuite helps you observe what your audiences really need and want. You can directly respond to their comments from your inbox since everything has been integrated.
That said, it will make you feel more connected to your audiences.
Features & Benefits
- The social analytics dashboard displays your best performing content and provides personalized insights on why it’s successful.
- Boost positive reactions to create positive value of your brand image among your customers.
- The chatbot helps you improve the engagement by quickly responding to audience inquiries.
- Work collaboratively in real-time with your team to schedule posts and discuss how the team should respond to comments.
- Figure out the real return on your social media investment from the KPI summaries.
- Get the demonstration on how the sales, conversions, and campaigns of your social media works.
- Manage all your social media accounts from one place.
Moving on to Hipsocial.
Listening to your audiences is quite easy with Hipsocial. Its social listening feature lets you dive into the discussions to figure out the trends among your audiences. You can also get powerful analytics that gives you the data of your posts’ performances. Then, you can use the data to create strategies to improve sales and brand value awareness.
Interestingly, Hipsocial offers more than 30 powerful apps to help you grow your business. Those apps will help you boost your productivity, sales, marketing, HR, and support. That said, Hipsocial is an all-in-one social media management tool that you should have.
Features & Benefits
- Schedule and post content on the different timezone selection to reach wide targeted audiences.
- The advanced analytics provide in-depth insights to show a better understanding of your customer behaviour and campaign performance.
- Work collaboratively with your team in real-time for faster approval.
- Get access to a high-quality image library to grab your audiences’ attention.
- Grab content and images from websites using the web scraper to be used for your social media posts.
- Monitor all your social media accounts from one place.
Sign up Hipsocial for 10 users now. It’s FREE!
Next is Falcon.
Falcon uses AI Listen software to help you understand your audiences better. It will notify you whenever there are unusual activities like sudden increases or downs in your engagement. You will also be informed when you’ve got negative comments so you can give a fast response to them.
What’s interesting about the social listening feature in Falcon is the freedom it gives to the users. It allows you to arrange the feeds based on the channel, assignment, sentiment, and more. So, you can keep an eye on your audiences in a more organized way, based on what’s important to you.
The Falcon’s listening ability is also pretty advanced. You can search keywords from the comments, posts, direct messages, and many more. That said, you can dive deeper into your audiences’ conversations to listen to what they need.
Features & Benefits
- Automatically creates cards that contain detailed information about your audiences when they make a contact with you and save the cards in your contacts.
- Support multiple social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp, and YouTube.
- Provides real-time social media analytics and reports that are useful for your future strategies.
- Support collaborative work with team and provide performance reports for every team member.
- Get access to the historical data of your social media accounts to figure out new strategies and opportunities.
- Schedule, plan your posts and campaigns as well as get the preview of how your posts will look later.
- Compare your brand with your competitors to identify your brand’s weaknesses and strenghts
4. Sprout Social
Reddit is like a gold mine. Every month, it has more than 430 million active users. No wonder that it is one of the biggest and resourceful places to get various information. Imagine the valuable information that you will get if you are able to listen to them. And it will be easier if you use Sprout Social.
Unlike other social media management tools whose social listening feature only supports social media like Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook, Sprout Social goes a bit further. It allows you to dive into one of the biggest forums so that you can dig deeper to get valuable information.
Features & Benefits
- Figure out your brand health, positive and negative sentiments, and trend among your customers.
- Compare your company with your competitor to see the gap and seek for new opportunities.
- Schedule and post your content at the best time to reach your audiences and improve the engagement.
- Increase your productivity with easy approval system from other members.
- Analyze the performances of your social media as well as your customers behaviour to gain a better understanding.
- Measure the social ROI and team performance at the same time.
Start your FREE TRIAL on Sprout Social! No credit card is required.
The next social media management tool with the social listening feature is Sendible.
Giving a fast response is one of the important keys to maintaining your audience’s satisfaction. It shows that you care about them. Also, it’s because no one likes to wait, including your customers. They want to get a fast response whenever they are throwing a question. Hence, Sendible is here for you.
Listening to your customers has never been easy with Sendible. Its wonderful mobile app lets you keep an eye on your social media accounts any time and anywhere. It allows you to give quick feedback even though you are away from your desk. So you don’t need to be afraid of losing a potential customer due to a long response.
Unlike other social media management tools where you should use your computer to see the analytical report, in Sendible, you can see the report right from your mobile app. It will be effective and save you time because you can monitor the performances of your social media whenever you need.
Features & Benefits
- Monitor all your social media accounts from one dashboard.
- Automatically analize the sentiment of your brand from blogs, news, social media, and comments.
- Integrate with most popular social media networks and Google Drive, Dropbox, and Canva.
- Schedule your posts and see the preview before you publish them.
- Get content suggestions that are related to your topics so you don’t stress yourself thinking about new content.
- Support collaborative work to improve your productivity.
- Generate in-depth report for your social media with attractive display that are easy to digest.
Sign up Sendible for a FREE trial. No card is required.
- 6 Email Marketing Automation Software to Help You Increase Your Sales (2021)
- 10 Best Places to Get Background Music for Video
Are you looking for a social media management tool for TikTok? Try Loomly!
Recently, TikTok has gained its popularity – beating Instagram and Twitter. In 2020, it was the most downloadable app. And as of January 2021, TikTok has 689 million active users around the globe. So, no wonder that now TikTok has become a new valuable and potential market where everyone is trying to get a slice of the cake.
Since Loomly is integrated with TikTok, it will be best to use this social media management tool to listen to your potential audiences in TikTok. The performances of your posts will be shown in real-time. It helps you uncover the trends among conversations quickly.
Features & Benefits
- Manage all social media content and ads from one place.
- Support many popular social media platforms, including Snapchat and TikTok.
- Support Slack, Microsoft Team, Unsplash, Giphy, and Zapier.
- Has RSS feeds, post ideas, events, holidays, celebrations, and Twitter trends so that you will never run out of inspiration again.
- Provide intuitive library where you can save your assets like photos, videos, links, templates, and notes.
- Get millions of high quality images and stickers from Unsplash and Giphy.
- Look at the preview before posting, so that you know how it looks when you publish it.
Start your 15-day FREE trial on Loomly! No credit card. Cancel any time.
Moving on to Agorapulse.
As a social media management tool, Agorapulse offers another great feature than social listening. It is known as Inbox Assistant. You know that there could be hundreds of people talking about your brand in a day. And analyzing those replies or comments one by one can be exhausting. Not to mention how much time you have wasted to categorize those comments. Hence, Inbox Assistant is here to make your job easier.
The Inbox Assistant will do all the boring jobs for you automatically. It helps you manage all the messages that go to your inbox. By setting up the keywords, the Inbox Assistant will filter your messages. It also will review, hide, delete, assign, and bookmark for you.
Features & Benefits
- Store all mentions, comments, and messages in one box so that you can easily manage them all.
- Real-time collaborative work with your team to help you improve your productivity.
- Organizing all your social media content by creating a queuing categories to schedule posts.
- Keep all your assests and drafts in one place and share the access with the rest of your team members.
- Track on the post performance to see which content perform better.
- Get recommendations of posts from trends so that you won’t find difficulties in thinking new content everyday.
- Free social media marketing tools to help you boost the engagement.
- Publish content, listening to converstations, and get reports from the mobile app.
Try Agorapulse for free. No credit card is required.
Keyhole also has a social listening ability to help you understand your customers better. This social media management tool will allow you to monitor the trends, indirect mentions, hashtags, keywords, and influencers. Its AI-driven sentiment analysis is useful to understand what your audiences think about your brand and your competitors.
The key feature of Keyhole is the influencer marketing platform. You know that influencers are pretty helpful in boosting engagement and improving a brand’s social value. But, finding the perfect influencers are quite a task. Some of them are even infamous due to having fake followers.
To avoid it, Keyhole will assist you in finding the best influencers for promoting your brand. Keyhole provides detailed profile analytic about the influencers. You will also get access to influencer campaign metrics to let you know his potential.
Features & Benefits
- QuickTrends will discover new social trends quickly so that you can catch up with the current issues.
- Keyhole’s prediction feature will analyze issues before they go viral so you can prepare some strategies.
- Get reports from your influencer’s posts, followers, and suggestion about how to improve the engagement.
- Track hashtags to measure and prove the impact of your contents, campaigns, ads, and events in real-time.
- Schedule and publish posts for all your social media accounts from one place.
- Work collaboratively with your team and clients, and let everyone knows the content before published.
Those were the 8 social media management tools with a social listening feature that will help you understand what your customers really want and need.
However, merely knowing what they need doesn’t mean that you will be able to make a profit out of it automatically. You also need a platform that is able to deliver your message in an interesting way in order to improve engagement.
Hence, I recommend you Canva.
Creating attractive yet valuable posts with Canva is easy peasy. There are thousands of wonderful templates that you can choose and custom. The templates are available in various designs and themes for many purposes. It saves you time and you will never run out of inspiration again.
You don’t need to worry about finding high-quality pictures or illustrations. Canva has everything covered and available for you. You can also edit the images directly on Canva, including removing the background.
Besides, there are thousands of fonts available to strengthen your branding. Upload your own fonts if you use special ones.
Are you working in a team? Canva also supports collaborative works where everyone can join you in designing your content. It’s more efficient and fun.
I’ve been writing about tech since 2014. I found it fascinating to see the development of technology. My focus mostly is on app reviews, tips & tricks, and troubleshooting.